The navigation bar is used to provide useful navigation links at the top of the site.
- The navigation bar appears on every page of the site.
- Links in the navigation bar are there so that you may access some areas of the site quickly (without searching through menus)
Here is an example of the Navigation bar:
Important links in the navigation bar include:
- The language switcher. Currently eWānanga LMS supports English and Māori languages
- My courses will present you with your Dashboard as well as a quick list of courses you are enrolled in
- eKura-Kāinga is the portfolio website of Awanuiārangi. This link will take you to the site and log you in automatically
- Student Voice is an opportunity for you to evaluate your experience of studying at Te Whare Wānanga o Awanuiārangi
- Check email will take you to the web-based version of your student email inbox
- This course provides you with a summarised list of activity links on the course page