For the majority of your classwork, assessment communications and receipts of completion will go to your student email.
Awanuiārangi has offered a free subscription of Office 365 and its apps. You will have this available to you based on your enrolment duration. You are able to install on to 5 devices. Once your study contract is complete Office 365 will de-activate.
We recommended that you extract all your work onto a personal hard drive before your study contract ends.
- Sign in to Office365
- Click 'Sign in' at the top right of the page.
- Sign in to Microsoft with your student email address.
- You will be automatically redirected to the Awanuiārangi login page to log in.
- After you have successfully logged in, you will be taken back to Microsoft, where they will ask you a question about staying logged in. If this is your own private computer, click YES to make it easier to log in next time.
- Do NOT click yes if you are using a shared, public computer.
- If you are brought back to this page, click the blue account logo in the top right and click 'Work, school or university'
- On the following page, click 'Install Office' and then click 'Office 365 apps'
- You will be prompted to download Office to your computer. SAVE the file somewhere you can find it, like your desktop. If you can't find it there, it is probably in a folder called 'Downloads'
- Once installed, you may be asked to ACTIVATE your software.
If you find that you are having difficulty installing Office365, then you can also call Te Whare Wānanga ō Awanuiārangi:
Freephone: 0508 92 62 64
Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm
Please ask the operator to put you through to someone about installing Office365.