Please follow the written instructions down below or watch the video to learn how to access eWānanga LMS via the Moodle Mobile app.
- Search for and download the free Moodle Mobile app in the Apple App Store or the Google Play store.
- When you open the app, an ‘allow notifications’ message may appear asking for permission. Tap allow or accept.
- On the next page, type live.ewananga.ac.nz into the text box, then tap Connect!
- Tap the Blue LOG IN button, enter your email address and password and tap Sign in. If you do not know your login details, please contact us.
- To access a course that you are enrolled in, tap the “hamburger” menu at the top-left of the page.
- Tap on My courses.
- Tap on the course that you wish to access.
- Navigate through to the quiz topic that you wish to view.
- Tapping on any quiz will allow you to attempt it.
- Tapping on the cloud icon next to a quiz will download it. This will allow to you complete the quiz when offline (i.e. when your device is not connected to the Internet).
- When your device is back online, you are able to access the quizzes and upload your attempt/s back to eWānanga LMS.
For any issues, please click here to contact us.