Installing Outlook onto your iPhone or iPad will enable to you to check your student email from a portable and convenient mobile app.
You will receive notifications each time a new email is received.
- Open Outlook for iOS. The icon looks like this:
If you don’t have it yet, click here to download it from the Apple Store.
Note: Available for iOS devices using iOS 9.0 or higher.
- Go to Settings > Add Account > Add Email Account.
Note: First time using Outlook for iOS? Just tap Get Started.
- Type your full student email address, then tap Add Account
- Enter your student password and tap Sign In.
Note: This screen may look different depending on your email provider
- Tap Yes or Allow to give Outlook permission to sync calendar, contacts, etc
- You’re now ready to use Outlook for iOS!