Your browser may block third party cookies by default which can cause issues accessing your lecture recordings, Turnitin or VoiceThread. Follow the process below to enable third party cookies dependant on the browser you are using.
Enable third party cookies using a Chrome Browser
- Open your Chrome Browser.
- Click on the Customise and control Google Chrome button.
- Click on the Settings link
- Scroll down and click on the Advanced link.
- Select the Content settings link
- Click on the Cookies link
- Under Block third-party cookies ensure the selector bar is not enabled (bar is grey)
Enable third party cookies using a Firefox Browser
- Open your Firefox Browser.
- Click on the Open menu button.
- Select the Options button
- Click on the Privacy & Security link.
- Under History make sure Use custom settings for history is selected from the drop down.
- Click on the check box to Accept cookies from websites.
- Under Accept third-party cookies select Always from the drop down
Enable third party cookies using a Safari Browser
- Open Safari.
- Click on the Preferences from the drop down
- Click on Privacy link.
- Ensure the Block all cookies checkbox is not selected.
- Ensure Prevent cross-site tracking is unticked